Please provide your name & phone number and we will call you back.
1. The Cochran Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they
are not logged in. The Cochran Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web
sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to The Cochran
site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer
hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also,
The Cochran Firm may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits
to enable The Cochran Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect
additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use
other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so
may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Cochran Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Cochran Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
1. The Cochran Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your
browsing experience by personalizing The Cochran Firm Web sites to your interest, and
also to help The Cochran Firm select content and services that you may find interesting
and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be
used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help
The Cochran Firm tailor The Cochran Firm Web site and its other products and services to better
suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Cochran Firm's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Cochran Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Cochran Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. The Cochran Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through The Cochran Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
From time to time, The Cochran Firm may disclose information about you to carefully
selected service providers that The Cochran Firm may engage to host Firm Web site or to
provide other services. The Cochran Firm will require all such service providers to use
the information solely to provide the specified services, and otherwise to
any other purpose, including marketing.
Any information sent to The Cochran Firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send The Cochran Firm over the Internet, either through The Cochran Firm's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Cochran Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
One Commerce Square,
Suite 1700, 17th Floor,
Memphis, TN 38103
The Institute of Medicine has reported that an estimated 380,000 to 450,000 accidental drug overdoses occur each year in U.S. hospitals. Many of these errors result in disastrous consequences for the patient. In addition, thousands of incorrect or incorrectly performed medical procedures take place every month. Perhaps one of these procedures took place on you or a loved one. Contact the Cochran Firm in Memphis today for a medical malpractice lawyer and begin the process to file a med mal lawsuit.